This revised version of Drywall gives readers information on new tools and materials and techniques that Myron has field-tested since the last revision in 2008. For the first time the book also includes a bound-in DVD with tips and techniques for hassle-free drywall installation. Drywall, 4th Edition, offers the very latest information with the familiar easy-to-use format that made the first three editions such great successes.
Learn how to:
- Choose the right drywall for the job
- Hang, tape, and finish drywall like the pros
- Work with the new cornerbead products
- Repair damaged walls and ceilings
- Prep drywall for paint and textured finishes