- YIELDS 40-60 CUPS OF COFFEE; Four stay-fresh foil pouches contain 12 proprietary filter bags (3 bags per pouch) and yields 320-480 ounces (40-60 cups) of fresh, delicious, smooth coffee that tastes like vacation
- EASY TO MAKE AND NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED; ReallyCoolCoffee is the cold brew system hack of the century; Simply place the coffee bags in a pitcher of water and let steep overnight for 12-18 hours before removing bags; The result is flavorful cold brew iced coffee that will stay fresh for weeks in your refrigerator
- FRESH ROASTED; ReallyCoolCoffee is a well balanced blend of light and medium roasted, high quality, 100% Arabica beans, freshly roasted with all the aroma and natural composition still intact so you get the freshest possible coffee available anywhere
- LOW ACIDITY AND EASY ON YOUR STOMACH; the cold brew process creates a smooth, delicious, pure cup of coffee without the acidic taste that normally occurs when brewing hot coffee
- NO MESSY GRINDS; Our coffee filter brew bags are designed to withstand the cold brew process without deteriorating; This means no messy grounds to clean up and no straining; Our filter bags are designed to work in most filter coffee machines too, giving you the option of using ReallyCoolCoffee for hot or cold brew coffee
Up until now, the cold brew process has been a messy one. The old way requires grinding coffee beans to the perfect coarseness, by trial and error, then brewing in one container, followed by straining into a second container using a cheesecloth. The result is a total mess with usually poor results and wasted coffee.
ReallyCoolCoffee Cold Brew is the result of wanting simplicity. We’ve taken guesswork out of the process. Our team developed the perfect grind and filter bag for cold brew, that creates the best flavor possible, but won’t degrade and leave grinds in your coffee. ReallyCoolCoffee cold brew are no mess Coffee Bags for low acid, smooth taste, homemade iced coffee. (Our proprietary brew bags fit most traditional filter coffee machines and can be hot brewed too).
What is cold brew? Cold brew does not use heat. Heat breaks down compounds that introduce an acidic taste (the undesirable bitterness). Cold brewing uses time to brew coffee and produces coffee that is about 60% less acidic and easy on your stomach.
What is the difference between iced coffee and cold brew? Iced coffee is hot brewed coffee that is poured over ice. Cold brew coffee does not use heat, so the acidic flavor is never introduced to the coffee which makes a huge difference in taste and acidity between iced and cold brew coffee.
To make ReallyCoolCoffee Cold Brew, follow our flavor guide: Coffee concentrate: 3 bags + 8 cups of water. Very bold: 3 bags + 10 cups of water. Bold: 3 bags + 12 cups of water. Medium: 3 coffee bags + 14 cups of water. For delicious flavored iced coffee, here are some tasty iced coffee recipes: Vanilla Almond Iced Coffee: 1 cup ReallyCoolCoffee Cold Brew, ¼ cup sweetened almond milk, ¼ tsp almond extract, ½ tsp vanilla extract, sweetener to taste, ice. Mocha Coconut Iced Coffee: 1 cup ReallyCoolCoffee Cold Brew, ¼ cup coconut milk, ¼ tsp coconut extract, 1 tbsp chocolate syrup, sweetener to taste, ice.